The Best Shoes for a Europe Trip

Picking out outfits while traveling can feel really stressful (at least for me!) – you want to be comfortable for lots of walking and sight seeing, but you also want to feel put-together. Today I’m sharing a look that strikes the perfect balance of comfort and style!

WOOL COAT | ANINE BING SWEATSHIRT | PLAID TROUSERS | VEJA TRAINERS | LOUIS VUITTON ‘MONTAINGE’ BAG | HEADBAND | RAY-BAN SUNNIES

Lifestyle blogger Mollie Moore shares the best shoes to wear on a trip to EuropeLifestyle blogger Mollie Moore shares the best shoes to wear on a trip to EuropeLifestyle blogger Mollie Moore shares the best shoes to wear on a trip to EuropeLifestyle blogger Mollie Moore shares the best shoes to wear on a trip to EuropeLifestyle blogger Mollie Moore shares the best shoes to wear on a trip to Europe

In my opinion, the key to a comfy travel look is good shoes. We all tend to walk a significant amount more while traveling than we do when we’re at home (especially in Europe!), so you want to be sure you’re wearing shoes that will last you all day. As tempting as it may be to buy new shoes for a big trip, I definitely recommend wearing shoes that you’ve worn before and know don’t rub in any weird spots or give you blisters. Luckily for us, trainers are really in fashion right now. There are so many great brands that make chic and comfortable sneakers that can easily take you from sight-seeing to happy hour.

Trainers are my recommendation for year-round travel, but of course during the cooler months boots become an option and sandals can be comfortable during the summer (particularly if it’s really hot). Below is a round-up of my 10 tried and true comfy-chic shoes for European travel!

What shoes do you like to wear while traveling?

xx Mollie

Photos by Victoria Metaxas

Share:

11 Comments

1. Hillary
    November 25, 2019 / 1:25 pm

I’ve been wanting a pair of these and you’ve just convinced me to buy them! So cute girl!

2. November 25, 2019 / 3:13 pm

These tennis shoes are great! I love me a good pair of sneaks that are comfortable to wear and withstand a lot of walking. I can certainly see how these would be perfect for Europe! Xx.

3. November 25, 2019 / 4:12 pm

Well now I need to book a trip! Such cute shoes xoxo sarah

4. November 25, 2019 / 10:18 pm

Looking good while traveling is such a challenge! Comfortable shoes have to be the base of every outfit and while I wish I felt like I could pull anything off with sneakers and still look cute, it always seems to be so much more effort to make them work! Love this look on you, you give me hope sneakers can be cute!
    Chic on the Cheap

5. November 26, 2019 / 12:11 am

I have been DYING to get a pair of Veja’s but haven’t pulled the trigger yet! Love how you styled them with a patterned pant – So chic!

Rachel

6. November 26, 2019 / 8:02 pm

Hear! Hear! Comfortable travel shoes are a MUST while traveling in Europe (or cities).

7. November 27, 2019 / 4:04 pm

Love these shoes! I wish I was going to Europe! Jealous!

8. Anna English
    December 1, 2019 / 8:10 pm

These look stylish, and comfy enough for all day wear! So chic.

9. Megan
    December 2, 2019 / 3:09 pm

You look so good! I love this outfit. I’ve also been looking for some good travel shoes!

10. December 2, 2019 / 9:12 pm

These look so comfy! Love how you styled them with this outfit.