One of my favorite things about living in London is how accessible healthy and delicious food options are. While I wouldn’t label myself as a vegan or a vegetarian, I do tend to eat a mostly plant based diet (but I just can’t give up cheese lol!). I really love eating vegan, and most of my go-to restaurants in the city happen to be vegan friendly. Below are my top 10 vegan restaurants in London, England.
TOP 10 VEGAN RESTAURANTS IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Farmacy: I absolutely love this cute little vegan spot in Notting Hill. It’s open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and offers an array of 100% vegan options. Get the house pancakes if you go for brunch!
- Granger & Co: While not a vegan specific restaurant, you can find a lot of yummy options here. My personal favorites are the vegan granola with coconut yogurt, or the scrambled eggs (if you’re a vegetarian). I go here at least once a month because I love it so much!
- Wulf & Lamb: I discovered this all-vegan gem thanks to my friend Whitney, and it’s become one of my go-to spots to get work done when I need a break from my home office. The green Thai curry is not to be missed.
- Farm Girl: This is probably one of the hottest spots in London right now – I remember when I went to their original Notting Hill location in 2016 it was the only one. Now there are 4 locations around the city! It’s not 100% vegan, but they have lots of options for both veggies and vegans. The dragon bowl is amaaaazing (pictured above).
- Deliciously Ella: This is another great spot to get work done – they have a really cozy downstairs seating area with fast wi-fi. I love their salad selection at lunch time! And you have to try their famous energy balls while you’re there. The peanut butter and raspberry flavor is my personal fave.
- Raw Press: My friend Anna introduced me to Raw Press because she loved their açaí bowls and I would have to agree! I think it may be favorite açaí bowl in London. I also highly recommend the chai spiced porridge bowl and the pink panther bowl.
- Redemption: With 3 locations around London, Redemption is a great vegan restaurant option. The atmosphere is lovely, and the food is so good! Try the buckwheat pancakes if you’re there for breakfast, or the ‘bolognese’ with brown rice pasta for lunch.
- Avobar: This restaurant puts a focus on avocados and has so many great dishes for vegans and vegetarians. I got the veggie burger on an avocado bun, which was amazing. Next time I want to try the superfood salad!
- By Chloe: If you aren’t familiar with By Chloe by now, you must be living under a rock! This Insta-famous NYC vegan cafe now has several London locations. They offer all of your favorites from the New York menu, as well as a few London specialties (vegan fish and chips anyone?!).
- Joe & The Juice: If you follow me on Instagram, then you know how much I love Joe & The Juice. They offer the best fresh juices (get the Joe’s Identity with added ginger, and be sure to ask for no oil), sandwiches, and just started offering yummy vegan salads! You can get them at their flagship store near Selfridges, but they will be rolled out to all locations soon.
Have you been to vegan restaurants in London, England? Would love to know which is your favorite!