Moore Please! 8.23.19

Moore Please! is a monthly Friday series where I can just chat about what’s been on my mind lately. From what I’ve been eyeing & buying, to personal updates, to weekend plans – you can read all about my current favorites here!

Lifestyle blogger Mollie Moore shares her current favorites in her Monthly series, Moore Please!

MOORE WEEKEND

As you may have seen on Instagram, I’m in Italy this week! It’s been the number one spot on my travel bucket list for ages, so to say I’m thrilled to finally be here would be an understatement. One of my good friends Victoria is getting married in Santa Margherita (near Portofino) this Sunday, and tonight is the beginning of a very fun weekend of wedding events! We’re all headed out to an Italian nightclub tonight, then tomorrow is the official welcome dinner, and Sunday is the wedding. Be sure to follow along on Instagram stories for all of the fun, it’s sure to be a crazy weekend 😉

MOORE TRAVEL

On Monday myself, Haley, and Whitney are heading down the coast to Cinque Terre for another week of Italian adventures! I can’t wait to continue to eat and drink my weight in pasta and Aperol spritz. Our final leg of the trip is in Rome, and I head back to London from there next Sunday. Then I have a very quick 24 hour turnaround before I head to Norway for a week with P&O Cruises! It’s going to be an exhausting few weeks of travel, but I couldn’t be more grateful to have these incredible opportunities.

MOORE SHOPPING

Pre-fall has officially landed! Here are few pieces I’m loving for autumn right now:

MOORE BROWSING

• SoulCycle is opening up 3 more London locations this year, and one is just down the road from my flat!!
  • Did you catch my Porto, Portugal travel guide?
  • THE Zara dress (you know the one) is being released in a reverse black and white pattern for Autumn. I’m definitely guilty of owning the white version!
  • The Crown is FINALLY returning for season 3 on Netflix on November 17th.

I hope everyone enjoys the last few days of summer – the next time I’ll see you on here it will be September!

xx Mollie

Share:

10 Comments

1. August 23, 2019 / 1:52 pm

Italy is on my bucketlist and I’m hoping to go this Fall! Everyone tells me I would love The Crown. I need to watch it!

2. Lizzie
    August 23, 2019 / 4:22 pm

Oh my goodness, how fun! I loveeeedd Italy! We went to Rome and Venice but I’m dying to visit the coastal cities. Hope you enjoy!

Lizzie

3. Annie
    August 23, 2019 / 6:41 pm

Ahhh, I love Italy! I hope you have tons of fun exploring Europe!

4. August 23, 2019 / 9:27 pm

Sooo in love with that Mango coat! They have had some amazing pieces lately

5. Stephanie
    August 23, 2019 / 10:25 pm

Italy? Can I just teleport to you and you can just pack me in your suitcase for wherever you go? Because I’m seriously always so jealous of your travels! Love love those & Other Stories booties – and the camel sweater. Too good! I can’t wait for autumn and the cozy styles that come with it.

6. August 26, 2019 / 1:28 pm

This looks absolutely amazing! So jealous that you were in Italy!

7. Laura Leigh
    August 26, 2019 / 1:39 pm

Oh my gosh I am so excited for the crown to come back to Netflix! I feel like November is the perfect time to start binge watching it – since it’s usually pretty dark and moody! And I am very excited to follow all of your travel – what amazing opportunities!

xo Laura Leigh

8. August 27, 2019 / 4:02 am

I hope you have the best time in Italy! It’s one of my favorite places in the world.

9. Megan
    August 27, 2019 / 4:08 pm

I love Italy! It’s so beautiful! I hope you’re having an amazing trip!