Moore Please! is a monthly Friday series where I can just chat about what’s been on my mind lately. From what I’ve been eyeing & buying, to personal updates, to weekend plans – you can read all about my current favorites here!
As you may have seen on Instagram, I’m in Italy this week! It’s been the number one spot on my travel bucket list for ages, so to say I’m thrilled to finally be here would be an understatement. One of my good friends Victoria is getting married in Santa Margherita (near Portofino) this Sunday, and tonight is the beginning of a very fun weekend of wedding events! We’re all headed out to an Italian nightclub tonight, then tomorrow is the official welcome dinner, and Sunday is the wedding. Be sure to follow along on Instagram stories for all of the fun, it’s sure to be a crazy weekend 😉
On Monday myself, Haley, and Whitney are heading down the coast to Cinque Terre for another week of Italian adventures! I can’t wait to continue to eat and drink my weight in pasta and Aperol spritz. Our final leg of the trip is in Rome, and I head back to London from there next Sunday. Then I have a very quick 24 hour turnaround before I head to Norway for a week with P&O Cruises! It’s going to be an exhausting few weeks of travel, but I couldn’t be more grateful to have these incredible opportunities.
Pre-fall has officially landed! Here are few pieces I’m loving for autumn right now:
- These booties. I die.
- This black tuxedo blazer is so chic.
- I’m snapping up this gorgeous white wool coat before it sells out.
- This neutral camel sweater is such a closet staple.
- The sleeves on this leopard print dress are everything.
- SoulCycle is opening up 3 more London locations this year, and one is just down the road from my flat!!
- Did you catch my Porto, Portugal travel guide?
- THE Zara dress (you know the one) is being released in a reverse black and white pattern for Autumn. I’m definitely guilty of owning the white version!
- The Crown is FINALLY returning for season 3 on Netflix on November 17th.
I hope everyone enjoys the last few days of summer – the next time I’ll see you on here it will be September!