Moore Please! is a monthly Friday series where I can just chat about what’s been on my mind lately. From what I’ve been eyeing & buying, to personal updates, to weekend plans – you can read all about my current favorites here!
Unless you live under a rock, you’re probably aware of the fact that London was hit with a CRAZY heatwave this week. Yesterday hit 102, and was the second hottest recorded day in the history of England. While that’s hot no matter what, it’s made worse in London because not many places have air con, including my flat. Let’s just say I haven’t been sleeping well this week lol. Luckily it rained overnight last night which brought some cooler temps for today, and there’s more rain to come this weekend that will bring us back down to a comfy 70. Needless to say, I’ll be spending the weekend enjoying the cooler weather and catching up on sleep.
As you guys know, I skipped the #NSale this year (with the exception of a few items which I sent to my mom), because Nordstrom doesn’t have a great international shipping policy. Since I wasn’t really shopping the sale myself, I decided not to do any big sale content here on the blog. With that said, I had a browse of what’s still available and there are some really great items! Below are my top 5 fully in stock pieces.
- These mules are such a closet staple and I’m shocked that so many colors / sizes are still in stock. I’m partial to the pink, but I honestly love all 6 options.
- Every girl needs a classic dark wash skinny jean in her wardrobe, and this pair will last you ages. The brand is worth the investment!
- This cardigan comes in 4 neutral colors, is under $50, and is truly the perfect fall layering piece. I reach for these all the time in autumn!
- I’m surprised to see this classic black crossbody bag still in stock – I almost bought it for myself during early access. If you’re in the market for a small black bag you should definitely give this one a look!
- This Living Proof set includes my everyday shampoo, conditioner, and dry shampoo at such a steal! I definitely would have jumped on this deal if I we’re living in the states.
- I’m already looking forward to seeing the upcoming movie about the life of Harriet Tubman!
- Scientists are now saying that by 2050 London’s climate will be as warm as Barcelona’s. Eek, they better start installing air con here ASAP.
- Gossip Girl is getting a reboot, and I’m not sure how I feel about it.
- A new report has come out that influencers with fake Instagram followers will cost brands $1.3 billion this year alone. This is such frustrating news – brands such know how to check for these kinds of things by now!
- This is a great read on how Zara is making efforts to focus on sustainable fashion.
I hope you all enjoy the last weekend of July (where has summer gone?!)!