Moore Please! is a monthly Friday series where I can just chat about what’s been on my mind lately. From what I’ve been eyeing & buying, to personal updates, to weekend plans – you can read all about my current favorites here!
Happy last weekend of June! Is it just me or is this summer FLYING by?! For me I think a lot of it has to do with the weather – it’s been a fairly cool and rainy June in London (although tomorrow is meant to be 90!), so it really hasn’t felt like summer to me yet. The fact that the 4th is already next week is completely boggling my mind. Anyone else feel like the summer is going too quickly?
If you follow me on Instagram, then you already know that I’ve been in Portugal with my Mom this week! We started the week in Lisbon, and now we’re in Porto for the final few days of the trip. It’s been such a nice holiday – I didn’t pack any outfit changes (usually there’s at least two a day lol life of a fashion blogger!) and I made a point to relax a bit more on this trip. However, when I get back I’ll still be writing full travel guides for both Lisbon and Porto! The weather has been beautiful and I’m wishing I could stay here all summer. Definitely send any Porto recs my way for our last few nights!
This may be TMI, I was a bit absent on here as well as Instagram for a few weeks this month because I ended up in the hospital with kidney stones! This is actually the second time I’ve had them, the first was about 8 years ago. Let me tell you, they are not fun. They can be hereditary which is likely the cause of mine (as my diet is quite the opposite of someone who would be prone to developing kidney stones), and now that I’ve had them twice it officially seems as though this will be something I have to deal with every now and then. Have you ever had kidney stones or known someone who has them? I’m all better now and should be back to more regular posting!
Here are a few of the pieces I packed with me for Portugal:
- This gorgeous pleated midi dress.
- My new splurge-worthy Dior sandals (you may have seen my Insta stories trying to decide between the blue or the pink – I went with the blue!).
- A floaty floral midi skirt.
- These bike shorts for travel days. I’ve officially hopped on the bandwagon!
- My favorite comfy chic white dress from Zara.
- Who else is excited for the new Little Women film?!
- Have you checked what’s in your sunscreen lately? Certain chemicals in sunscreen have been linked to coral reef damage. Here is a list of some great eco-friendly sunscreen options.
- So bummed to hear that The Office will be leaving Netflix in 2021 🙁
- Did you see my Croatia Travel Guide last week? Croatia needs to be added to your travel bucket list if isn’t there already!
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!