With spring in full swing and summer not too far off now, I thought I would share a few of my current favorite spring summer trends. With so many new trends arriving each season, it can be overwhelming to narrow it down to the most wearable pieces. Today I’ve rounded up the top 5 spring summer trends you need in your wardrobe this season!
TOP 5 SPRING SUMMER TRENDS
1. Strappy sandals: Strappy sandals are one of the hottest trends for the upcoming summer season. It all started with those sandals (you know the ones – the super cute ‘barely there’ heels from The Row that every fashion editor and their mother coveted, but they cost an insane $800). Luckily for us, the high street caught on quickly and there are now several chic and affordable options to choose from.
2. White mom jeans: Mom jeans aren’t going anywhere this year, and every girl needs to have a white pair in her wardrobe for the warmer months. I actually ended up getting white and off-white because I know I’ll be wearing them nonstop!
3. Shell jewelry: Shell jewelry is a trend that started a bit last summer, but by the time it really caught on the warmer months were behind us. The high street took notes and brought back shell jewelry in a huge way for 2019. From earrings to anklets and everything in between, you can find some really cute and well priced pieces.
4. Tie-dye: In my opinion, this is one of the more unexpected trends this year. At first I wasn’t sure how wearable it was, but then I found this sweatshirt and never looked back. It’s a really fun and cute trend to try on everything from t-shirts to jean jackets. It’s almost a bit of a 90s throwback, and I’m v into all things 90s right now!
5. Logo tees: Graphic tees are another trend that remind me of the 90s, and I’m totally here for it. Tip: vintage stores are a great option for finding logo tees for cheap, but a lot of times they run really big. What you can do is cut the oversized tees and turn them into cute crop tops! Some of my favorite tops for this summer are big t-shrits that I cut myself.
What are your favorite trends this season? Have you tried any of the above?