Moore Please! is a weekly Friday series where I can just chat about what’s been on my mind lately. From what I’ve been eyeing & buying, to personal updates, to weekend plans – you can read all about my current favorites here!
If you follow me on Instagram, then you already know that I’m in Mykonos this weekend! I’m here on a girls trip with Anna and Sophie, and it’s safe to say that there’s been no shortage of fun so far 😉 We’re staying at the Palladium Boutique Hotel which has been an absolute dream – I’ll be sharing more details in my travel guide but I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Mykonos. Be sure to follow along on Insta for all of our Greek adventures!
Here’s a sneak peek at a few of the items I packed for Greece:
- This blue top is perfect for the white and blue streets of Mykonos.
- Brought this stunning dress for a night out on the town!
- A pink maxi pairs nicely with the blooming bougainvillea.
- These earrings are everything – and so lightweight.
- Can’t forget to pack your swimsuit!
- This sweatshirt was perfect for the plane. Warning: I’ll be wearing this a lot.
- This a great article about the importance of recycling.
- Have you taken the Enneagram personality test yet?
- Don’t miss my post on the most Instagram-worthy floral displays in London!
- The internet is going crazy over the Aperol Sprtiz. Do you like them? To be honest, they aren’t my favorite!
I hope you all have a great weekend – be sure to check back on Sunday for a special weekend post!