Moore Please! is a weekly Friday series where I can just chat about what’s been on my mind lately. From what I’ve been eyeing & buying, to personal updates, to weekend plans – you can read all about my current favorites here!
Happy Friday! Today is my 28th birthday (which officially sounds old to me), and I just want to take a moment to thank you all for your support. Its been over 4 years since I started Mollie Moore, and I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for each and every one of you who continually read my posts, like my Instagrams, and subscribe to my newsletter. This community is the best birthday gift I could ask for!
I’m ringing in 28 with a trip to the Cotswolds this weekend. If you aren’t familiar, the Cotswolds are a beautiful (and very posh) part of the English countryside. We’re staying at the Fish Hotel, and I can’t get over how relaxing it is here. We arrived yesterday and I can’t wait to do some more exploring today (or potentially just sit in our private hot tub overlooking the countryside and drink champagne all day… who knows!).
Zara has some amazing new spring arrivals, and I couldn’t resist grabbing a few things this week (it is my birthday after all 😉 ). Below are my current favorites!
- This one shoulder top and this crop top are so cute for summer. I got an XS in both.
- These jeans we’re such a good fit (and price!), so I grabbed them in white and in light blue. I sized up to the US 4 for a looser, “mom jean” fit.
- Love the sage green color of this cropped utility jacket. I have a feeling I’ll be wearing this a TON over the next few months. Be warned that it runs super big – I took my usual XS but would have sized down if they offered a smaller size.
- The puka shell trend isn’t going anywhere this season, so I had to have these cute hoop earrings.
I also splurged a bit as a birthday treat to myself. You know how much I love my Gucci Princetown loafers (I have them in black and pink), and they’ve just released a beautiful new color way that I knew was made for me as soon as I laid eyes on them. It’s a light brown / taupe sort of color that is perfect for any season and will go with absolutely everything. I can’t wait to break them in!!
- I really enjoyed reading Allie’s post on why she turned down a free trip to Jamaica. It’s so important for bloggers to recognize their worth!
- Beyoncé is coming to Netflix!!
- Everything you need to know about fashions biggest night of the year: the Met Gala.
- Ashley shared a great guide on how to rock a nude lip and I’m definitely taking notes.
- Hot cross buns are a popular Easter treat here (who knew they were even a real thing?!), and let me tell you – they are tasty. Since they aren’t too common in the states, here’s a great recipe so you can whip some up for yourself at home! Thank me later.