Moore Please! is a weekly Friday series where I can just chat about what’s been on my mind lately. From what I’ve been eyeing & buying, to personal updates, to weekend plans – you can read all about my current favorites here!
TGIF! I hope everyone has had a great week. Mine has been busy but in the best way possible! I finally checked out Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park, I went ice skating at the Natural History Museum, I had afternoon tea at the Dorchester, and I got to get in lots of quality girl time with Whitney and Victoria. Overall, a successful first week of December!
I’m headed back to NYC next week for a wedding! I can’t wait to see the city all decked out for the holidays. If you live in New York and know of any new displays I need to check out this year, please let me know! I’ve been stalking Instagram the past few days to help decide what I want to do the most – the Ralph’s Coffee truck at Rockefeller Center looks so cute!
Since I’m headed to New York next week, this weekend will be filled with lots of packing and preparing for my trip. I also have a full day of fun plans tomorrow with Whitney. This is my last weekend with her before she moves back to the states for a few months 🙁 We’re going to start by shooting at a few very festive locations, and then hit up a pub or two for post-shoot G&T’s! We have dinner reservations at an Indian spot in Whitechapel which is supposed to be incredible, followed by drinks at Duck & Waffle to end the night! Be sure to follow along on Instagram stories to see what kind of shenanigans we get into.
- Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra are married! Warning: the video might make you shed a few tears.
- Did you catch my gift guide for the travel lover? I shared my my top 12 items for your friend on the go!
- Have you seen the trailer for the new Jennifer Aniston movie on Netflix? It looks amazing (seems like it has a really great message for young girls), and it came out today!
- Did you hear about the Marriott data breach? Over 500 million customers had their information stolen. Here’s what you should do in the aftermath.
- Don’t miss my guide on the top things to do in London at Christmas!
Have a great weekend!