Moore Please! is a weekly Friday series where I can just chat about what’s been on my mind lately. From what I’ve been eyeing & buying, to personal updates, to weekend plans – you can read all about my current favorites here!
Happy Friday from New York! It’s always nice to be back home for a few days, and I’ve definitely been making the most of my time here. We hit up so many festive spots yesterday (be sure to follow along on my Instagram stories), and I can’t wait to share more photos!
We’re heading into NJ this morning for a wedding. I’m looking forward to seeing our family and celebrating Rich and Lauren. We’ll be spending the rest of our time back in the states in New Jersey – I’m so excited to hit up Target and Trader Joe’s tomorrow! On Sunday we head back to London, and for the first time ever we’re not doing a red eye. We have an 8am flight out of JFK that gets us into Heathrow at 8pm London time. I’m interested in seeing how this goes, and if helps or hurts my ability to adjust back to the time.
MOORE WEEKLY RECAP
There were a lot of new posts on the blog this week, did you catch them?
- On Monday I shared a gift guide for college students.
- On Tuesday I styled an outfit that can seamlessly take you from work to holiday parties.
- On Wednesday I shared a travel guide to Bruges, Belgium during Christmastime.
- On Thursday I wrote about the top 10 gift ideas for the guys in your life.
- Women dominated the 2019 Grammy nominations.
- Didn’t get to make it to Taylor Swift’s Reputatin Tour this year? No worries, because Netflix just announced its releasing a documentary on the tour! It comes out on NYE.
- If Kotex is your go-to tampon brand, you’d better read this article!
- I need to make Katie’s cranberry orange holiday margaritas ASAP!