Moore Please! is a weekly Friday series where I can just chat about what’s been on my mind lately. From what I’ve been eyeing & buying, to personal updates, to weekend plans – you can read all about my current favorites here!
Happy Friday! Today I’m off to Windsor with Whitney to take a tour of Windsor Castle (where Meghan and Harry got married). Meghan’s wedding dress is currently on display, and I can’t wait to see it in real life! I have a really low-key weekend on deck which I’m really looking forward to, as once December hits holiday parties and travel will be in full swing. I’m definitely going to enjoy taking a breather these next few days.
I was in Bruges earlier in the week with P&O Cruises (more on that to come!). It was my first solo trip since we moved to London, and I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. It was nice to be on my own agenda! I definitely want to take more trips by myself next year. Speaking of trips, we leave for NYC in less than 2 weeks for a wedding. I feel like we were just there for our own wedding! We also booked our Christmas trip this week – we’ll be heading to Amsterdam for a few days right up until Christmas Eve. If you have any recs on holiday-themed things to do there, please let me know 🙂
I think most of are pretty shopped out after the sale craziness last weekend, but I just thought I would share a few current favorite gift-able items I’ve been eyeing recently.
- For your mom: This cardigan is so cozy. She can wear it to everything from Target runs to just lounging around the house.
- For your BFF: This cashmere beanie and fingerless mitten set would make such nice gift for your bestie. The fingerless feature make it perfect for your friend who loves to text!
- For your coworker: This $25 gift set would make a perfect Secret Santa gift!
- For your boyfriend: Every guy needs a good travel kit, and this one has all of the essentials for him to keep his beard (or lack-there-of) looking it’s best!
- Where to shop #OldCeline pieces brand new.
- Have you read the Paper Mag interview with Amanda Bynes? She opens up about everything, from childhood fame to her past substance abuse problems.
- Who else is excited for the Lion King remake?!
- Loving this new podcast from Ellie Schnitt of Barstool sports. It’s a great listen for all girls under 30!