Moore Please! is a weekly Friday series where I can just chat about what’s been on my mind lately. From what I’ve been eyeing & buying, to personal updates, to weekend plans – you can read all about my current favorites here!
Happy Friday from NYC! If you follow me on Instagram you saw that as of yesterday I’m back in the states – not gonna lie, it feels SO WEIRD. I’m a visitor in my own city. But I suppose New York isn’t my city for right now… Like I said, feeling v strange about being back.
There’s a lot of reasons why it was a good idea for me to come back to NYC for a few days, but honestly the biggest reason was to save money! On Sunday I’m leaving for Milwaukee, and when planning this trip I had originally looked at London-MKE roundtrip tickets. After a few weeks of watching the prices, they never dipped below $1,500! Isn’t that insane?! That’s when I realized that it would be less expensive for me to buy a roundtrip flight to New York (you can get these for under $500), and then fly Southwest to Milwaukee. As I was looking at the dates, I realized that this weekend was NYFW, so I decided to make my layover in NYC last a few days so I could partake in a few fashion week activities, meet with our wedding planner, and see all of my friends. Be sure to follow along on Instagram for all of the fun!
On Sunday I’m heading to Milwaukee, which I’m really excited about as I haven’t been back in 2 years now. One of my best friends is getting married next Saturday, and I’m a bridesmaid. I’m SO EXCITED for the festivities to begin! I’m also looking forward to doing all of the American things. Target runs, the mall, Nordstrom, Trader Joe’s, and just driving in general! I haven’t driven in months, possibly over a year, so I’m probably going to be a madwoman lol I apologize in advance to all of my Milwaukee peeps who will have to share a road with me next week 😉
- Did you catch Wednesdays post? I shared the top 10 things I miss the most about America!
- Netflix released another teen romcom today!! It’s starring Noah Centineo, who just about every girl in America is love with right now thanks to his role as Peter Kavinsky in To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before. Definitely watching this ASAP!
- Target just released a new label that exclusively designs women workwear pieces! Everything looks crazy chic, and nothing is over $50.
- I absolutely LOVED reading Linda’s post about NYFW. She is spot on with her tips and advice on tackling what can be a stressful week.
- So proud of Courtney for taking the leap and taking her blog full-time!!
What are your weekend plans?