Moore Please! is a weekly Friday series where I can just chat about what’s been on my mind lately. From what I’ve been eyeing & buying, to personal updates, to weekend plans – you can read all about my current favorites here!
Happy Friday! After a jam-packed week in Malta, I’m back in London today but feeling a bit under the weather. It’s really not surprising to me – I’ve been non-stop since I left for NYC earlier this month and this is my body’s way of telling me I need to slow down. Luckily I have no major travel plans until the end of October, and I’m really looking forward to hitting the re-set button and enjoying this beautiful London fall weather!
Eeeeek, as of yesterday we are less than ONE MONTH away! I can’t believe how fast our engagement has flown by. It’s such a special season of life and I’m going to try to enjoy every last minute of it before we say “I Do”. As for wedding planning, things are coming together quite nicely. I’ve adopted a more relaxed approach this month – what happens, happens! At the end of the day, no one will remember what the table numbers looked like or how perfect the flowers were. I want our guests memories of the day to be of good food, drinks, dancing, and lots of love!
As I mentioned, I’m not exactly feeling the best today but I have a lot going on this weekend, so I need to push through until Monday. Connor’s dad is in town, so we have plans to see him both tonight and for brunch tomorrow. Our good friends Katie and Nick are also in London, and we’re getting drinks and dinner with them tomorrow night – I’m so excited to finally try Dishoom. While it will definitely be a busy weekend, I can’t wait to see our friends and family!
- Did you see that Instagram’s co-founders are stepping down?
- I bookmarked Olivia’s Mediterranean Orzo Salad recipe. It sounds so yummy and easy to make!
- If you haven’t watched this adorable 7-year old belting out the national anthem, you need to watch ASAP!
- I’m absolutely obsessed with all of the pieces from the Isabel Marant SS19 show at Paris Fashion Week. It’s one of my favorite collections I’ve seen this season!
- Everyone is freaking out because Meghan Markle shut her own car door at an event earlier this week.
Enjoy the last weekend of September!