Moore Please! is a weekly Friday series where I can just chat about what’s been on my mind lately. From what I’ve been eyeing & buying, to personal updates, to weekend plans – you can read all about my current favorites here!
Happy Friday friends! After a relaxing weekend last weekend, I started the week off feeling refreshed and ready for the crazy month of September ahead of me. This weekend Connor and I have some more wedding-related things to do, and on Sunday we’re doing Barry’s Bootcamp together again. I took him for the first time last Saturday and he loved it, which I wasn’t expecting. He even purchased a package! So now we have a new weekend ritual – Sunday morning Barry’s and brunch!
Connor and I are going to pick out our wedding bands tomorrow! I’m so excited to make this big purchase together. I just think it’s so special – we will be wearing them for the rest of our lives after all! We both have a good idea of what we’re looking for, and are going to have them custom designed. I can’t wait to share how they turn out!
Next week I’m heading back to the states for the first time since we moved to London! I’m excited but also kind of dreading it at the same time – I’m going to be gone for 11 days, and I know that by the last weekend I will be SO ready to get home (Connor wasn’t able to take that much time off this close to our wedding, so I’m taking this trip solo). However, I’m really looking forward to seeing tons of friends and family! And of course doing ALL the American things, like going to Target and Trader Joe’s. I’m going to try to bring back as many bags of white cheddar popcorn as I can fit in my carry on lol!
I haven’t done any shopping this week, but here a of my current favorites pieces I’m eyeing:
- This polka-dot maxi dress. Imagine it with booties for fall – all the heart eyes.
- I need this extra-cozy tunic sweater in my life for cooler temps.
- Western inspired pieces are going to be huge this fall, and I’m loving these cute Sam Edelman booties.
- I’ve been seriously into hoop earrings lately. Loving these tortoise ones for fall!
- Not sure I could personally pull this off, but I’ve been loving the ‘Clueless” look lately. This pink check matching set is ridiculous but I’m so into it.
- Did you catch Wednesday’s post about wedding traditions? I shared which ones we’ll be keeping, and what we’ve decided to ditch!
- Alicia shared her thoughts on the diversity issues in the blogging industry.
- Sarah wrote a really raw and inspirational post on her self-love journey.
- Eeek can’t wait to go to this exhibit in Windsor!!
- I need to make this healthy pumpkin bread recipe ASAP. I’m craving all things fall now that the temps have cooled down in London (sorry to all my NYC friends who still have like 2 more months until fall lol).
Have a fab weekend!