Moore Please! is a weekly Friday series where I can just chat about what’s been on my mind lately. From what I’ve been eyeing & buying, to personal updates, to weekend plans – you can read all about my current favorites here!
Holy moly, how is it already August?! The summer is literally flying by. I’ve basically come to accept that my life is just going to be one crazy-busy mess until after the wedding. I’m actually considering going down to three posts a week, MWF, for the remaining weeks leading up to the big day. What do you guys think? I’m feeling a little over-extended between travel plans, hosting guests in London, wedding planning, and the blog. Sometimes you just have to do what’s best for you!
Connors brother Bryan gets into town tomorrow morning! He’ll be with us until Thursday, and we’re so excited to show him around London. It’s his first time here, so there will be lots of ground to cover!
It’s the last weekend of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Prices go back up on August 6th. Below are of a few my current favorite items still in stock.
- I think I’m going to pull the trigger on this cult-favorite lounge sweater. It seems so cozy for winter mornings around the apartment!
- This throw blanket looks so soft and snuggly.
- I’m in love with the colors on this mini bag.
- It’s your last chance to stock up on cashmere at a great price! I wouldn’t miss out on this cardigan or this scarf.
- Do yourself a favor and grab these MOTHER jeans while they’re on sale. I basically haven’t taken mine off since they arrived. They are so comfy and flattering!
- Adding all of Emily’s book recs to my summer reading list.
- Bookmarking this article with 60 healthy summer recipes to try.
- Laura made me realize that I need a sweater tank in my life!
- Who else is excited about the Charlie’s Angels reboot??
- TheSkimm has a great guide to summer sunscreens (PS, if you aren’t signed up yet for this daily newsletter, you NEED to be! I look forward to it every morning. Sign up here!).
Cheers to Friday!