Moore Please! is a weekly Friday series where I can just chat about what’s been on my mind lately. From what I’ve been eyeing & buying, to personal updates, to weekend plans – you can read all about my current favorites here!
Can you guys believe that this is the last weekend of August?! This summer has absolutely flown by. It’s by far been the busiest, most fun, and unexpected summer of my life. I’m honestly bummed to see it go! Anyone else feeling that summertime sadness right about now?! But I can’t lie, I’m a fall girl at heart so I am looking forward to a change in temps and outfits.
Connor and I have a super low-key weekend on deck, and I am SO looking forward to chilling out. I’m bringing him to Barry’s Bootcamp for the first time tomorrow morning, which should be very interesting lol! I have a few things we need to shoot for the blog, but other than that we have absolutely no plans. It’s supposed to rain on Sunday, so I’m hoping it does and I can just stay cozy in bed and have a Netflix marathon all day. A relaxed weekend is exactly what the doctor ordered after 5 weeks of non-stop travel and house guests.
Here’s a few of the (very random) pieces and current favorites that I’ve picked up the past few weeks.
- These camo workout leggings. They’re my all-time favorite legging, so when I saw they released a black camo version I obviously had to have them.
- While grabbing my camo leggings, I spotted this pink jacket for to and from class. I have about 5 of these and now that’s it getting cooler in London, I’ve been wearing them every morning to Barry’s. I’m obsessed with the color (it’s called ‘Cherry Tint’)!
- If you know me really well, then you know that I have a weird obsession with pajamas. I just picked up this pair and this pair from one of my fave London brands, The White Company. They are ridiculously soft!
- I’ve been v into scrunchies lately, and just grabbed this velvet corduroy one for fall.
- I finally caved and got the initial necklace everyone and their mother has been wearing lately. What can I say, I’m a sucker for a statement monogram. It was not easy to find and has been sold out in stores / online for weeks now. I was able to grab the last ‘M’ at Harrods, and the sales associate assured me they would be getting another shipment, she just didn’t know when. So don’t give up hope if you’ve had you’re eye on it!
- Carly wrote an awesome guide on the most Instagram worthy cocktails in NYC!
- Emily just shared her August reading list, and as always it’s filled with awesome book reviews and recommendations.
- How yummy do these Oatmeal Cookie Energy Bites sound?!
- Katie’s Bermuda travel diary has me itching to book another beach vacay asap.
- Crazy Rich Asians is already locked in for a sequel!
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!