Moore Please! is a weekly Friday series where I can just chat about what’s been on my mind lately. From what I’ve been eyeing & buying, to personal updates, to weekend plans – you can read all about my current favorites here!
It’s been another busy week filled with blog work, Barry’s Bootcamp classes, preparing for upcoming travels, and lots of wedding planning. As I mentioned last week, Connor’s brother Bryan was staying with us as well. He just left yesterday for Paris, but I’ll be meeting up with him in Amsterdam on Monday.
Bryan may have left us for Paris this weekend, but Connor’s sister (and my maid of honor) Erin gets into town this morning! I can’t wait to spend the weekend with her and show her around of all the best Instagram spots in London. Connor will be very pleased to have a weekend off from being my photographer haha!
I’m headed to Amsterdam on Monday with Erin and Bryan! It’s my first time, so hit me up with some recommendations.
Things are really moving along with our wedding planning – less than 80 days to go! We’ve officially booked our florist and designed our flowers arrangements (I am soooo excited about this, they are going to be gorgeous), I ordered invitations this week, we booked the venue for our welcome drinks happy hour the Friday before, and I’ve started mapping out an itinerary of our day that I’ll be sending to the wedding party, our family, and all of our vendors (shoutout to my friend Kelsey for the most amazing Type A schedule template I’ve ever seen). Having the timing of everything written down makes me feel so much more organized and on top of everything.
- Loved reading this article about the photographer behind Beyoncé’s epic September Vogue cover.
- Jenn looks amazing in both of these floral numbers that she wore in Bermuda. That pink dress is calling my name!
- Olivia shared a really awesome Montauk travel guide! Anyone looking to book a trip should definitely reference this guide.
- Carly’s post on how to handle things being really good was a very interesting read. It’s so important that we take the time to appreciate all the good things we have in life!
- Congrats to Olivia for launching her YouTube channel! Her first video is all about her amazing patio renovation – be sure to give it a watch!
It was so refreshing not to worry about posting while we we’re in France, so I’ve decided to do the same for Amsterdam! There will be no new post on Wednesday or Friday next week 🙂