Our Wedding Checklist: 100 Day Mark

Lifestyle blogger Mollie Moore shares her 100 day wedding checklist - Our Wedding Checklist: 100 Day Mark featured by popular London lifestyle blogger, Mollie Moore

HOLY MOLY I can’t believe I’m writing this post!! We are officially at the 100 day mark until our wedding day (well technically it’s tomorrow, but I have a fun post scheduled for tomorrow so let’s all just pretend it’s today, okay?! 😉 ). I thought it would be fun to share our progress with planning – what we’ve gotten done so far on our wedding checklist and what’s still left to do.

THINGS WE’VE DONE ON OUR WEDDING CHECKLIST

THINGS LEFT TO DO ON OUR WEDDING CHECKLIST

• Book hair and makeup (although I’m very close to finalizing this!)
  • Order and mail invitations (very close to finalizing this as well)
  • Design and order ceremony programs
  • Finish wedding website
  • Purchase bridal accessories (veil, jewelry, etc)
  • Decide on groom and groomsman accessories (shoes, pocket squares, etc)
  • Order ceremony and reception decorations (candles, table numbers, name cards, etc)
  • Finalize seating chart
  • Purchase our wedding bands
  • Order our wedding gifts for the guests (I know what we will be giving – just have to purchase!)

I’m sure I have a few other things that I missed from both of these lists, but overall this is where we’re at! I feel pretty good looking at this list, knowing that the timing of everything isn’t too rushed. I still feel ahead of the game and it’s been very manageable (largely thanks to our wedding planner, Adrienne). I can’t believe there’s just 100 more days until I’m Mrs. Pricoli – eek!

xx Mollie

Share:

12 Comments

1. Danielle
    July 18, 2018 / 3:58 pm

This is such a great way to look at what you’ve accomplished and keep things organized! Yay for 100 days to go!!

xx, Danielle | http://www.pineappleandprosecco.com

2. erika
    July 18, 2018 / 4:49 pm

you are so smart to have a checklist! that way you won’t forget anything! i am going to do that for my wedding.

3. July 19, 2018 / 1:38 am

You’re in the home stretch!! You look very organized, that’s so good! Congrats!!

XOXO
    Cathy

4. July 19, 2018 / 2:19 am

Ahhh 100 days left! Thats so exciting. Sounds like youve checked a TON of stuff off the list already, I think you’re doing great!
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

5. July 19, 2018 / 1:18 pm

Girl you’re so close!! Sounds like the stuff you have left too is the fun part! Minus the seating chart .. I’ve heard that’s so hard!

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

6. July 19, 2018 / 2:10 pm

Ah i can’t believe you’re at the 100 day mark (which is crazy because that means our one year anniversary is coming up! ahhh!) These next three months are goign to FLY by!

7. July 19, 2018 / 5:55 pm

You have so much accomplished! ENjoy all the planning because the wedding will be here before you know it!

xoxo,
    Kim

8. July 20, 2018 / 12:25 pm

Ah you’re gettign so close!!! Super impressed with everything you’ve finished already!

9. Jamaria Johnson
    July 23, 2018 / 5:13 pm

Wedding planning is so exciting! Cherish each day because once the weddIng day comes, it will be over so quickly! Xo