Moore Please! is a weekly Friday series where I can just chat about what’s been on my mind lately. From what I’ve been eyeing & buying, to personal updates, to weekend plans – you can read all about my current favorites here!
TGIF friends! Another summer weekend is upon us, what kinds of fun plans do you have?!
As you’re reading this, I’ll be in the South of France, soaking up the sun and drinking all of the rosé. We arrived in Nice yesterday and are here until Sunday, when we head to Provence! It’s our first time in this region of France and I’m so excited to explore. Thanks to everyone who sent over some recommendations on places to go, eat, etc. I love hearing your advice so continue to send it my way this weekend!
Here’s a sneak peek at a few of my current favorite pieces I packed for France!
- This adorable button-front linen dress. The bow on the back is such a cute touch!
- I’m literally obsessed with this packable straw sun visor. Not only does it roll up super small, making it a breeze to pack, but the visor allows me to have sun protection even when my hair is up! New favorite summer accessory right here.
- These jelly sandals. They’re insanely comfortable and perfect for a beach trip.
- My favorite SPF 30 tinted moisturizer. It gives my skin the most amazing glow while also giving me a healthy dose of sun protection.
- This backpack. I needed something that I could easily stash in my suitcase, and this one fit the bill. It’s got plenty of room for my camera and daily essentials, and it’s light as a feather.
- I need to make this twist on a caprese salad ASAP.
- Did you catch my post yesterday recapping my polo day with Guards Polo Academy at Coworth Park? It was SO. MUCH. FUN.
- Whitney wrote a great post about some hidden travels gems to consider when booking your next trip.
- Congrats to Sarah on her exciting move!
- Amanda talks about why it’s important to take breaks from blogging. Which leads perfectly into my last point…
As a blogger it can be really hard to draw the line between a vacation and a blog trip – for me, most trips end up being both. While I’m 100% going to be shooting content in France, I’m also taking a bit of a break to just relax and enjoy this trip with Connor. I left my laptop at home and won’t be writing any more posts while I’m here. Follow along on Insta stories to see what we get up to in France, and I’ll see you back here with a new post on Thursday, August 2nd!