Moore Please! is a weekly Friday series where I can just chat about what’s been on my mind lately. From what I’ve been eyeing & buying, to personal updates, to weekend plans – you can read all about it here!
Happy Friday peeps! This week has been a crazy one, I can’t believe we’re more than halfway through July! This month is flying by, most likely because it’s been one of my busiest months in a long time (all good things though!). We hit our 100 day wedding mark this week, I got to take a private polo lesson and helicopter ride with Coworth Park (much more to come on that), my mom is in town, and the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opens to the public today! I wasn’t kidding when I said this week has been one big fun blur.
As I mentioned, my mom is town this weekend so I have all sorts of fun things planned for us. Today we’re heading to Petersham Nurseries, which I’ve been dying to explore since seeing Julia’s beautiful post. Tomorrow we’re going to check out Kew Gardens, and then in the afternoon we’re headed to a traditional afternoon tea at Fortnum & Mason! It wouldn’t be a trip to London without a proper British cuppa 😉 If we have time before she heads home on Sunday I want to take her to the Columbia Road Flower Market! Fingers crossed it works out.
The Anniversary Sale is officially open to the public today! That means that everyone can now shop the sale, not just those with Nordstrom credit cards. Below are a few of my favorite items that are still fully in stock!
- Just ordered this cute multi-colored beret! TBD on how it will look on, but for $16 it’s worth a try!
- I’m not sure if these jeans are new to the public sale, or if I missed them the first time around, but these are my favorite Rag & Bone jeans ever! I bought the darker wash from last years sale and they are my most worn pair of jeans.
- I can’t believe there’s still so many sizes and colors left in this popular cardigan!
- Everyones favorite cozy fleece pullover has been restocked in all colors and sizes.
- Be sure to check out yesterday’s try on haul post with sizing info and honest reviews for my favorite items.
Connor and I are headed to the South of France next week! We’re doing Nice for 3 days and Provence for 4 days. I would love any and all recommendations!! I’m so excited to explore all the cute little towns. So far I’ve heard Cap-d’Ail, Eze, Antibes, and Cannes are where we should see while we’re in Nice. For Provence, I’ve been told to explore Ménerbes, Avignon, and Gordes. If you’ve been to any of these places hit me up with some restaurant / shopping / bar recs!
- Did you catch Tuesday’s post about Croyde Bay Resort? I can’t believe this slice of heaven is in England!
- My friend and photographer Allie recently launched her own presets! You can even shop mine, called the the “Mollie” preset!
- Becky shares some amazing tips on how to make your coffee habit healthier.
- Love this gallery of all of Meghan Markle’s best looks since joining the royal family. You guys know my obsession with her is real!
- Kendall gave the recipes for 5 healthy breakfast ideas. I’ve been wanting to try protein pancakes!