Moore Please! is a weekly Friday series where I can just chat about what’s been on my mind lately. From what I’ve been eyeing & buying, to personal updates, to weekend plans – you can read all about it here!
Happy Friday the 13th! Anyone else always feel a little bit superstitious when these days come around? I’ve got a lot to share with you guys today, so let’s get to it!
MOORE SHOPPING – NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE EDITION
Unless you live under a rock, you’re probably privy to the fact the the yearly Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is upon us. Yesterday, I shared what I believe to be the hot items to buy before they sell out. Today, I’m going to share with you a few sneak peeks at what I actually purchased myself (more to come next week). Since Nordstrom offers terrible international shipping, I only got one chance to place an order this year. I had to be really thoughtful and selective, because I can’t just order everything I like and return what doesn’t work! My mom gets into town next Wednesday, so I’ve overnighted my items to her and she’ll be brining them to London for me. Below are a few of the things that I grabbed:
- These are my all-time favorite undies and my all-time favorite bras. Stocked up on both in multiples (they NEVER go on sale).
- This midi dress. I haven’t really seen anybody post about it, and I think its gorgeous.
- These jeans from my favorite denim brand. I can’t wait to wear them with booties and sweaters!
- I got this grey cashmere cardi last year and wore it constantly. I decided it was worth investing in the black too – but I opted for this one with a slight twist, by the same brand.
- At under $30, this bag is a no brainer. I’m OBSESSED with the unique shape.
- For whatever reason I reallyyy gravitated towards this menswear blazer. I have a strange feeling it may end up being my favorite purchase!
That’s all for now – stay tuned for more posts next week, including a full try on haul!
Really exciting weekend on deck! I’m heading to Croyde Bay Resort today with a few of my favorite blogger babes, and I’m really looking forward to exploring a new part of England. Our itinerary is jam packed with tons of fun activities, so be sure to follow along on Insta stories!
- I stumbled upon this low-cal strawberry frosé receipt on Pinterest. Only 200 calories per drink!
- Loved this post from Alicia on why it’s okay to say “no” as a blogger. This is something that took me awhile to grasp – I wanted to accept every opportunity that came my way! But I’ve learned to be much more selective now, and I actually turn away more collabs than I take on. It feels good to know that I’m only working with brands I truly love, and that my readers love too!
- Krystal shares 5 chic ways to wear a headscarf. I wish I was cool enough to pull this trend off!
- Rosie shared photos of her wedding dress this week, and WOW. It’s royal wedding worthy!
- My sweet friend Krista got engaged last weekend – check out that ring!! Everyone go congratulate her!
Happy weekend – let me know if you score any amazing #NSale finds! I want to hear about it!!