Moore Please! is a weekly Friday series where I can just chat about what’s been on my mind lately. From what I’ve been eyeing & buying, to personal updates, to weekend plans – you can read all about it here!
TGIF everyone! I don’t about you, but this week absolutely flew by for me! I’m finally starting to get into the swing of things here in London – I’ve found my barre studio and gym, set up my desk area, and am finally finding a new daily routine that works for me. I’m really looking forward to bringing this Friday series back to life, as it’s the best way for me to share updates about the blog, our wedding, and our new lives in London!
- I’ve been eyeing these sneakers lately. I know they’re not exactly “on brand” for me, but I love them. I think I’m going to finally hit purchase this weekend!
- I just received this graphic tee from Sweaty Betty this morning. I love the message!
- I’ve decided that I need a belt bag aka fanny pack in my life. I really like this straw one for summer. TBD on if I’m cool enough to pull this trend off, but I love the idea of being hands free.
- I went on a bit of Zara shopping spree this week (there’s a huge store just 5 minutes from our flat – it even includes a home section… SO DANGEROUS!). Below are a few of my favorite items that I grabbed.
- This wrap top is super flattering, and I love the volume in the sleeves.
- I’m already calling these red sandals my best purchase of the summer. Only £18 pounds and so comfy! (FYI: to convert pounds to dollars you multiply the price in pounds by 1.34)
- I adore the side stripes on these “mom jeans”. Be sure to size up one size – there’s no stretch!
- I bought this bamboo candle for our kitchen and it smells divine. Trust me on this one, it’s a very universally appealing scent. And if you’re someone who likes to switch up their home scents with the season (like me!), this one is perfect for summer.
Tomorrow morning I’m headed to my favorite barre studio in London, Barrecore. It’s LITERALLY a 3 minute walk from our flat, so there is truly no excuse to skip a workout! In the afternoon we’re headed to brunch with some friends – I’m so excited to meet a few new people here! Sunday morning I plan to do some exploring and enjoy the sunny forecast. You guys have sent over so many amazing recommendations of places to check out – I’m shocked at how many of you have spent significant time in London! I really do save each and every suggestion I’ve gotten and put them all into a note on my phone. Sunday afternoon/evening will most likely be spent unpacking and organizing. All (20!) of our boxes arrived from NYC today, so I’ve got a lot of settling in ahead of me.
- Alicia shares some awesome blogging tips for collaborations in this post. It’s so important to make sure you and the brand are on the same page before you sign on the dotted line!
- I love Courtney’s easy and healthy snacks video. Now that I’m working from home, it’s so important that I keep healthier things in the flat – otherwise I could go through an entire bag of kettle corn in one day!
- Merritt’s overseas summer travel outfit is so chic! I can’t get over how stylish she looks while still remaining comfy. I’m definitely taking notes over here.
That’s all for today – I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Happy June!