#OOTW: Paris Edition

Hey babes, I hope everyones week has been off to a great start and that it’s starting to feel like spring wherever you live! For today’s #OOTW post I’m sharing a look that I plan on wearing in Paris over the weekend. I can’t believe I’ll be there THIS weekend! I’m taking a red eye to London tonight and I’m seriously so excited. I also have a blog update to share, so be sure to read the full post!

*** CLICK THE IMAGES TO SHOP ***

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

It’s going to be in the low 60s in Paris when we’re there, so a dress and leather jacket combo will be perfect for the warmer temps. I’ll definitely be wearing sneakers all weekend – with only 48 hours in the city of love, we’ll be walking EVERYWHERE! I love the grey accents on these Stan Smiths, they’re going to go with just about everything I own.

Now on to the blog update – after a lot of back and forth I’ve decided to take the week off while I’m in Europe. That means you won’t see a new blog post here until next Friday (3/31), where I’ll be sharing my first look from the trip. This was a really hard decision for me, and I feel as though I’m letting all my loyal readers down. However, I want to be able to relax and enjoy this trip as a true vacation! I hope you guys understand, and I’ll of course still be posting live updates to social media while I’m over there – be sure to follow me on Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter so you can follow along during my blog hiatus! Thank you guys for your continued support and I can’t wait to share this trip with all of you! Until next week… 😉

xx Mollie

Share:

12 Comments

1. Anna English
    March 22, 2017 / 10:43 am

That dress has the prettiest pleated detail, so cute!

2. March 22, 2017 / 12:50 pm

Love a spring jacket with a leather jacket – so chic and feminine! Love all of your picks. Have SO much fun in Paris!

Rachel

3. March 22, 2017 / 9:06 pm

This is such a chic look for spring! I love the idea of wearing that dress with the jacket. I never would have thought of those shoes with the outfit bit it is such a great idea!

4. March 22, 2017 / 11:43 pm

Have an incredible time, girly! Don’t feel bad about taking time off. You deserve a true vacation without the stress of blog life. Enjoy a breath of fresh, Parisian air for me! Soak it all in. I can’t wait to see your updates on IG!

Stephanie // SheSawStyle.com

5. March 24, 2017 / 11:57 am

Paris!! So jealous! Love all of these neutrals! Xo

6. March 24, 2017 / 4:49 pm

That dress is just darling! I’m dying to go to Paris!!

7. March 24, 2017 / 5:18 pm

loving this inspo!!! so cute. I would love to go to Paris one day.

8. Amanda
    March 29, 2017 / 3:45 pm

Okay seriously though, I think you need to become a travel blogger. Your Instagrams from the last week have been pure perfection!!! I can’t wait to see more content from your trip, you have a great eye for capturing photos!