Can you believe we’re only five sleeps away from Christmas?!? While I would like to say that all the presents are wrapped under the tree with care, that’s just not the case. If you’re in the same boat as me, then this post is for you! I’ve scoured the internet for the best last minute gifts at every budget. All the items you see below have guaranteed Christmas delivery, but the shipping deadline for many stores is today, so it’s time to get that shopping done! Continue reading for my 10 favorite last minute gifts.
** Click the images to shop **
- I have this scarf in grey and it’s one of my favorite purchases this season! It’s soft, warm, and so chic. This gift is perfect for any lady in your life!
- This cozy pom pom blanket makes a great gift for the person who has it all. You can NEVER have too many throws, amiright?? I just ordered this to keep on my desk chair and I can’t wait for it arrive!
- For anyone living in cold climates, this Canada Goose hat is a must. It comes in 3 other colors and keeps your ears nice and toasty, even during a snow storm (I tested it out during the snow this weekend!).
- As you guys already know, this backpack has been my favorite bag lately. I wear it with everything, and love being hands free. This gift is perfect for the girl on the go!
- When I first smelled this Kate Spade Walk on Air Sunset scent, I honestly couldn’t put it down. I can be picky when it comes to perfumes, but this one is so fresh and light. Perfect for the girly girl in your life.
- These Beats wireless headphones are on my Christmas wish list. I plan to travel more in 2017, and these are a must for plane rides! The gold finish is so chic, and perfect for any frequent flyer.
- No joke, I wear these Nike’s almost every day. I bought them in black first, and then realized that I was wearing them so often I should get another color. I chose grey, and now I love them even more than the black. Any girl who is into athleisure and being comfy will love these sneaks!
- Card holders are a great gift idea. You can get them a luxury leather piece for the fraction of the price of a wallet or handbag. It feels like a really luxe gift, and you don’t have to break the bank for it.
- These earrings are perfect for any glam girl. I love the multiple tassels, and the grey and gold color combo will go with everything.
- For the workaholic, a planner is a great gift idea. I got this one for my new desk space and love all the different ways I can stay organized!
Wishing you the best of luck as you wrap up your shopping!!