The countdown to Christmas is (unofficially) on! I know that many people choose to put up their trees as early as last weekend, but I personally just can’t get into it yet. I know, I know, Scrooge much? I just like to save all that good stuff for after Thanksgiving, so I can be even more excited to decorate. However, there is nothing wrong with starting to get your shopping done. In fact, I encourage it! There’s nothing worse than stressing last minute about what to get. Studies have shown that shoppers who wait until the last minute spend more money on gifts than those who shop early. So with that said, I’m excited to start sharing some gift guides with you! In addition to my “Gifts for Her” page, I wanted to take the time to write out a post on a few of my holiday favorites this year and why I love them. Read on to check out the full list!
The Best Gift Ideas for Her: a Complete Gift Guide
Gift Ideas For the Fashionista
- A Henri Bendel bag. Every woman needs a little Bendel’s in her life! They have such a great variety of styles and price points, so you can find one to suit your budget and her style! This bag (worn above) is probably my favorite bag of the season due to it’s price point and versatility.
- This tasseled scarf. Warm and chic? What more can you ask!
- A pair of Yosi Samra foldable flats. This style is my absolute favorite right now (worn above). I love the pointy toe, and they are SO comfy. Since they’re foldable, these make a great gift for the fashionista whose always running around in heels. She can put these in her purse for when her feet get tired!
- This “fashionably late” watch. Such a perfect gift for your favorite fashionably late fashionista.
Gift Ideas For the Beauty Lover
- A Clarisonic Mia Fit. I swear by this product. My skin looks and feels amazing after every use. I love the Fit size because it’s super travel friendly!
- This Drybar blowout kit. It has all the tools to create the perfect at home!
- A set of gorgeous gold brushes. What makes putting make up on feel even more glam? Gilded and gold brushes.
Gift Ideas For the Homebody
- This fair isle sweater robe. I love the print, and that it’s made of a soft sweater material. It almost makes it wearable out of the house. Almost.
- A pair of holiday pajamas. I’m obsessed with this comfy waffle knit pair. They come in 4 cute patterns!
- This faux fur sleep mask. Such a chic twist on a relaxing staple!
- A fun candle. This one is prosecco scented, and comes in a gorgeous rose gold tin!
Gift Ideas For the Fitness Buff
- The J.Crew x New Balance collab has some incredibly cute workout gear. These color blocked leggings are sure to be a hit!
- A Fitbit. Any fitness buff will appreciate this wireless activity tracker. I love the gold accents and slim design of this style.
- This Patagonia jacket. The perfect topper for chilly winter runs!
Gift Ideas For the Mother
- Book a spa day! Every mom needs to get pampered now and then, and it’s a gift you can enjoy together! I recently brought my mom with me to enjoy a hair cut at the Fourteenjay salon in Tribeca. It basically felt like a spa day due to the relaxing scalp massage and softening hand treatment we received during our service. We both walked out looking and feeling like a million bucks. If you live in NYC, I can’t recommend Fourteenjay enough. John made my hair look the best it’s ever looked (just look at these photos!)!
- These cozy slippers. Slippers always make a great gift, and this pair is so warm, and comes in tons of color options!
- This classic leather tote. With it’s timeless color and shape, this is a bag she will carry for years to come.
Loving these gift ideas for her? Click here now for more of my Holidays essentials!!
Photos by Lydia Hudgens
** Special appearances from my mom and Daisy! My mom and I both had our hair done at Fourteenjay right before taking these photos. Thank you for making us look and feel fabulous! **