Apple Picking with Vineyard Vines

vineyard-vines-1

One of my favorite fall activities is apple picking (duh), and I had a blast going to an orchard in the Hamptons with my blogger babes last weekend! When going apple picking, I always want to be both cute but also practical. Let’s be real, sometimes those apple orchards can be so muddy! Keep reading to see why this outfit was the perfect pick… See what I did there?? 😉

vineyard-vines-3vineyard-vines-7vineyard-vines-8vineyard-vines-6vineyard-vines-2vineyard-vines-5vineyard-vines-4

First off, I knew that I definitely wanted to wear Hunter Boots. They make the most sense in terms of practicality for apple picking, and still look so cute! My hunter green ones are my favorite pair, but I’ve been dying to add this color to my collection as well. The day that we went to the orchard was a sunny but crisp fall day aka absolute perfection! This gingham flannel was the perfect layer underneath this ultra-soft fleece pullover (fit tip: runs big, I sized down to an XS). Vineyard Vines is a go-to brand of mine for a lot of reasons, and nothing beats their preppy vibes at an apple orchard. I threw this hat on at the last second because it was so sunny (I was torn between the hat I wore, and this one as well). I love the pop of red it added to the look!

Did you guys make it to an apple orchard this year? I’d love to hear about it!

Stadium Fleece | Performance Flannel | Raw Edge Skinny Jeans | Green Hunter Boots | Baseball Hat | Aviators

Photos by Allie Provost

xx Mollie

** A special thank you to Vineyard Vines for partnering with me on this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. **

Never miss an adventure! Follow on BLOGLOVIN’ | Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER

Share:

24 Comments

1. November 1, 2016 / 12:12 pm

These pictures are too cute! Love the wagon full of apples. And of course, your outfit is totally adorable. <3

2. November 1, 2016 / 2:24 pm

You could not have put together a more perfect outfit for this activity .. I’m obsessed!

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

3. Leah
    November 1, 2016 / 8:11 pm

I’ve been dying to go apple picking these past two years, but our crops have been so low!! Looks like you wore the perfect outfit too!

xx Leah / http://www.eatpraywearlove.com

4. Steph
    November 2, 2016 / 9:44 am

This looks like so much fun! I’ve always wanted to go apple picking. Love your hat!

xO – Steph

5. November 2, 2016 / 9:51 am

I can’t think of anything more well suited for apple picking than HUNTER boots!!! Perfect look for your funtivity. 🙂 Looks like a great time!

6. Anna Cobbs
    November 2, 2016 / 10:03 am

Ah!! I’ve never been apple picking before, but have always wanted to go! This looks like it was the perfect day to go!

xx – anna
    fleurdille.com

7. November 2, 2016 / 10:04 am

This looks like so much fun! I am dying to go apple picking and eat the famous apple cider donuts–have you tried those? Happy November!

8. November 2, 2016 / 12:02 pm

Such a cute fall look! I wish there was an orchard near me – this looks so fun!

9. November 2, 2016 / 6:59 pm

Such a cute look! Loving the green Hunter boots too! Always a fall staple.

10. Nina
    November 4, 2016 / 1:46 pm

Such a fun fall activity! And you could not be more perfectly dressed for it!

xx Nina

11. November 6, 2016 / 10:17 pm

This is a super cute, but still practical outfit for apple picking!! Looks like you had fun! Hopefully next fall I can plan an excursion from the city to go apple picking, its definitely one of my favorite fall activities!

-Katherine