Don’t you just love a good fall floral? It’s something that continues to be in style, season after season. The key to making them work for fall and winter is finding “moodier”, darker prints. Bonus points if the print incorporates on trend colors, such as the pop of Spicy Mustard in my dress. There are endless ways to style florals in the fall, read on to see a few of my personal favorites this season!
My 5 Favorite Fall Florals and How to Style Them
- This floral bell sleeve dress + these velvet pumps
- This floral embroidered bomber + this striped tee + these grey jeans
- These floral rain boots + this rain coat
- This floral lace skirt + this turtleneck + this suede moto jacket
- These floral embroidered jeans + this chunky sweater
What do you guys think? Will you be wearing florals into fall this year? Let me know below!
Photos by Lydia Hudgens