I think it’s safe to say we’ve all been cooking or baking a little more than usual this past month. I’ll be the first to admit that I’m not the best in the kitchen, but quarantine has really forced me to up my game. I’ve actually really enjoyed experimenting with some new recipes that I’m not sure I would have ever gotten around to trying in “normal” life. Today I thought I would share a few that I have bookmarked to try next!
10 TASTY RECIPES TO TRY WHILE HOME
1. 15 Minute Chili-Lime Salmon Tacos from The Kitchn
2. Homemade Vodka Sauce from Bon Appetite
3. Sour Cream and Onion Biscuits from Basically
4. I-Can’t-Believe-It’s-Vegetarian Ramen from Healthyish
5. The Best Shakshuka from Love & Lemons
6. Classic Chicken Noodle Soup from Basically
7. Guacamole Greens Salad (a sweetgreen copycat recipe) from A Beautiful Plate
8. The Best Cinnamon Rolls You’ll Ever Eat from Ambitious Kitchen
9. Lavendar Blueberry Muffins from Elisabeth & Butter
10. Apple Pie Granola Bars from The Kitchn
What recipes have you tried lately? I’d love to get more recommendations!!