I think it’s safe to say that we’re all going to be spending a lot more time at home over the next few weeks / months. While I’ve been working from home for almost 2 years now, I liked to get out of the house and go to a coffee shop most days. It forced me to get dressed and get outside, which I always found helpful for my productivity. Unfortunately this is no longer an option for most of us, so I decided it was time to invest in some quality loungewear to help motivate me at home.
SHOP THE POST
Cute lounge sets we’re never something I’ve been focused on. In the past I would usually stay in my pajamas until it was time to go workout (around 8-9am), then I would spend the rest of the morning in my activewear, shower, and change into jeans to head to a cafe or out to run errands in the afternoon. Since I’m now only leaving my house for essential things like groceries (and trying to limit those trips to 2x per week), I really need some pieces that are comfortable, but NOT my pajamas. I wanted to find a few lounge sets that could be chic to enough to wear outside, which will help motivate me during the day, but still comfy enough to sit at home in. Today I’ve rounded up all the best sets I could find, from total steals to splurge-worthy styles.
THE BEST WFH LOUNGEWEAR
- This oatmeal knit cropped sweater and trousers set for under £100 (pictured above).
- Sizes sell out quick on this site (I mean look at the prices! Matching sets go for under £30), but if you can find one that fits snap it up! I love this wide leg trouser and long sleeve knit set.
- I just ordered these cashmere blend shorts with the matching hoodie. They’re a great price for cashmere!
- This pink set was a total splurge (still waiting for it to arrive), but I loved the color, and the cropped tank and wide-leg trousers is such a chic look. It’s also 15% off right now with code ‘SPRING15″!
- I’m absolutely in love with this floral sweatshirt and jogger set. I wish I could find it available in the UK!
- Tie dye is an incredibly hot loungewear trend right now, and I love this pullover and shorts set from Z Supply.
- Aviator Nation has been one of my favorite loungewear brands for awhile now, and I’m thinking I may need to add this cute striped jogger and cropped sweatshirt set to my collection (the entire site is currently 30% – Bandier never runs such a good promotion and now is the best time to take advantage of it!).
- I’ve heard great things about this brand but never tried it myself – I’m loving these cream ribbed trousers and matching long sleeve!
- I’ve been stalking this knit shorts and cami set for when it comes back in stock in my size.
- Loving this cozy navy oversized hoodie and jogger set – plus it’s 20% off right now!
SHOP THE POST
Where is your favorite place to shop for loungewear?