Confession: When it comes the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, I pretty much just beeline it right to clothes and don’t pay much attention to any of the other items on sale. It turns out there’s some pretty awesome beauty deals too!
This is going to be my last dedicated post to the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, as I know most of us are already pretty shopped out by now. It was frustrating that Nordstrom decided not to do a restock for the start of the public access sale this year! I was pretty disappointed to miss out on a few of the goodies that sold out in the first hours of the cardmembers sale. The good news is that I seem to not be alone when it comes to overlooking the beauty section – nearly everything is still in stock! Simply click on the images below to shop.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Beauty Steals
- I don’t personally use beautyblenders, but I’ve heard great things about them! This travel set is such a smart idea. I love the protective case to keep it from getting foundation all over your makeup bag.
- I think the packaging on this MAC set is so adorable. Raise your hand if you’re a Nordy’s Girl!
- I’ve mentioned this before, but Moroccan Oil is my go-to hair brand. I use their oil religiously, and love their shampoo and conditioner as well. This set is such a great value!
- I adore everything by Jo Malone, and I’m especially loving the fun green packaging on this Nordstrom exclusive scent.
- The sale is a great time to stock up on one of the best self-tanners on the market! Perfect for the summer months ahead.
- If you’ve been curious about trying the hottest new trend in skincare, Korean skincare, now is a great time to test it out. I’ve read awesome reviews on this egg mask set!
- Deborah Lippmann makes the best nail polish, and this neutral pack will set you up for all your manicure needs this summer and into fall.
- I’ve heard awesome things about the FOREO LUNA but haven’t tried it myself. The sale is a great time to purchase pricier items at a discount!
- I adore this pretty blush pink brush set. And it’s only $35!
- Supergoop! is my absolute favorite sunscreen. Stock up now for the rest of summer!
- I have this hair dryer in white and absolutely love it, but how gorgeous is the grey and rose gold color?
Did you guys snag any beauty steals from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale this year?
The beauty selection was definitely my favorite. I love stocking up on my go-to items.
I love all of your beauty picks! I stocked up on Supergoop! and St. Tropez. Gotta be tan but gotta keep my skin healthy! 🙂
yes, yes, yes to the morroccan oil set! Such a great deal and their products are AMAZING!
xo Laura Leigh
I love my beauty blender but I only use it for applying concealer under my eyes! Love all of your other picks, too. Need to get the T3 hair dryer, stat.
I’m with you- I totally have a one track mind for clothing but there were SO many great finds in the beauty section too!
1,2 and 9 are my favs! I still have so many things i want to buy from this sale. Xo
I’m not a huge beauty person so I usually bypass all this but I need to stop and take a look before everything sells out!
I’ve heard so many awesome reviews about Supergoop. I’ll have to pick that up sometime!
cute & little
The beauty section really killed it this year! That T3 hair dryer was on my list! I have seen so many great things about the Moroccan oil brand!
I’m the same way but tried to sift through more of the beauty and home decor this year!
How 2 Wear It  http://how2wearit.com
Beauty & home decor are always my favorites from the sale!