Moore Please! is a weekly Friday series where I can just chat about what’s been on my mind lately. From what I’ve been eyeing & buying, to personal updates, to weekend plans – you can read all about it here!
Happy Friday! It’s been so beautiful here in London, I seriously can’t get over this weather!! It was a pretty low-key week for me, mostly spent planning content and editing photos. I did officially book two trips for later this summer that I’m really excited about. Can’t wait to share more!
It’s another gorgeous weekend on deck here in London – we have no set plans which I don’t hate at all. The month of July is a busy one for us (we have trips, visitors, or an event every weekend!), so I don’t mind relaxing a bit. The World Cup is in full swing, and I’m sure we’ll head to our local pub and watch a game or two. I recently started reading When Life Gives You Lululemons, and it’s SO GOOD. I have a feeling there will be lots of time spent this weekend curled up in sweatpants with my book! After I finish I plan to start Emily Giffin’s new book, All We Ever Wanted. I’ll be sure to let you know what I think!
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is just around the corner – it opens up to cardholders on 7/12! The catalogue was released on Monday, and there are definitely a few items I’ll be saving up for. However, being in London makes it much more difficult for me to order from Nordstrom – they have crazy high international shipping fees, and do not cover duties / taxes as many other major retailers do. I plan on shipping a few things to my mom and having her bring them when she comes to visit on the 18th. Thanks mom! With that said, you can definitely still expect to see #NSale content here – I have to figure out exactly what it’s going to look like, but I want to be your go-to destination for the sale!
- I loved reading Carly’s post about the problem with Instagram. I think she makes SO many good points.
- Whitney shares the best bags for travel. She would know better than anyone – she’s constantly on the go!
- I’m trying to get better about cooking now that I have a bit of free time, and I love following Brocc Your Body. She posts easy and healthy recipes – I made this one on Wednesday and it was so good!
- Ashley has me thinking I need a linen short suit in my life.
- Influencers requesting free hotel stays continues to be a topic of conversation.
New series alert! I’ve decided it would be fun to share my “song of the weekend”. Today it’s In My Feelings – Drake. His new album Scorpoin was just released today, and I’m obsessed.
Wishing you a lovely summer weekend!