Moore Please! is a weekly Friday series where I can just chat about what’s been on my mind lately. From what I’ve been eyeing & buying, to personal updates, to weekend plans – you can read all about it here!
TGIF. Seriously, I am so happy the weekend is here. This week has felt incredibly long and everyday was jam packed. I’m definitely still learning how to balance my schedule now that I’m working from home. I had the opportunity to meet fellow blogger Amanda while she was here on vacation, and we did some fun day trips and shot really incredible content on Monday and Tuesday. However, it made me realize that I’m not here on vacation too! I have errands, laundry, emails, etc that need to get taken of. I really can’t spend all day, two days in a row, out shooting content. I’m looking forward to having some more time to myself next week with less events / meetings scheduled.
Today I’m headed out to Squerry Vineyards with my friend Dani to experience their new outdoor patio and lunch menu. It’s supposed to be a beautiful day so I’m looking forward to enjoying the sunshine with a glass of rosé. Tomorrow is the Chelsea Summer Fête, which is a cute little festival down the street from our apartment. I’ve heard really good things about it so I’m excited to go and eat lots of yummy food! The weather forecast for this weekend (and for the next 10 days actually) is absolutely gorgeous, so I just plan on enjoying it while we have it. Sunday we’ve established a ritual of going to get bagels for breakfast and then shooting an outfit or two for the blog. There’s also a restaurant I’ve been wanting to try in Duke of York Square, so perhaps we’ll go there for Sunday dinner!
I walked into Zara yesterday not knowing that their annual sale had just started, and may or may not have gotten into a bit of trouble 😉 See what I snagged below!
- Couldn’t resist this cute little fruit print top for summer.
- I’m in love with the knot detailing on this dress. I wasn’t sure if I could pull it off because I wear a 32C bra, and a lot of times these styles are too revealing. However, this one isn’t at all!
- This straw tote is perfect for the beach, and I love the yellow color (also comes in blue).
- I snagged the perfect LWD for summer, and it’s actually a hidden romper! Genius.
- If you buy one thing from the sale, I think it should be these loafers. The bow detailing is so sweet, and they’re on sale for £16!
- Did you catch yesterday’s post? I shared the top 5 things you need to know before moving to London!
- This healthy blueberry banana bread recipe from Laura sounds so yummy!
- Rachel has some great tips for how to buy Levi’s jeans online. Their sizing can be so tricky.
- How gorgeous does Allie look in Italy? She’s already gone on some amazing summer trips and it’s not even July yet! I can’t wait to see what she shares from Rome.
Thanks for reading and have a fab weekend everyone!