One of the MANY reasons that I love London so much is because it has the cutest little coffee shops I’ve ever laid eyes on. From pink floral walls to stunning latte art, these cafes are more than just your local coffee joint. I narrowed it down to my top 5 favorites – be sure to check them out next time you’re in town!
- Peggy Porschen Cakes (pictured above): By now we’ve all seen Peggy P’s cute little cake shop all over our Insta feeds. It’s the one with the beautiful pink exterior, crazy floral arrangements, and almost-too-pretty-to-eat cakes. It’s probably one of my favorite places to shoot in London! I would recommend getting there early to get the best shots. Victoria and I arrived right at 10am and there was no one else sitting outside yet. However, she’s told me that theres usually a line these days!
- Elan Cafe: This is hands down the most millennial cafe I’ve ever seen! There are walls covered in fresh pink blooms, a fantastic menu featuring items like avocado toast and açaí bowls, and cute takeaway cups in everyones favorite millennial pink hue. This is the newest addition to the London coffee shop scene, and it’s crazy busy. I went at 3pm on a Wednesday thinking I would get right in, and the wait was 2 hours long! Needless to say I didn’t eat there, but I did try their pink “Ruby” latte with beetroot and ginger – it was delicious!
- Farm Girl Cafe: Farm Girl is one of my favorite spots to grab brunch in London. It’s original location is in Notting Hill, but it just opened a brand new Chelsea location as well! Farm Girl is a blogger favorite because not only is the food healthy and delicious, but it’s also beautifully presented. I can’t recommend the rose latte enough – it’s seriously soooo yummy. It gets crowded on weekends, so be sure to come early!
- Saint Aymes: Saint Aymes was made insta-famous thanks to it’s gorgeous display of purple cascading florals outside of the store. While it’s mainly a chocolate shop, it does also sell teas, lattes, and other sweet treats. Be sure to try the 23ct Gold Unicorn Latte!
- Palm Vaults: This cafe is actually a bit outside of central London, but it made the list because it’s just SO darn cute. It reminds me a lot of Cha Cha Matcha here in NYC – think millennial pink and palm prints everywhere. The açaí bowls and lattes are truly works of art, and delicious too! If you have the time, I would definitely recommend heading to Palm Vaults for breakfast.
And there you have it – the top 5 most Instagrammable cafes in London! Which one do you want to visit first?!
Photos by Victoria Metaxas