With spring right around the corner (hopefully), I wanted to share one of my favorite trends for the upcoming season: hats. I know I’m a little late to the game on this trend, but now that I’ve finally experimented with a few different styles, I love wearing cute hats!
The baker boy style caps and berets both had a surge of popularity last fall, and it doesn’t seem like the trend will be dying anytime soon. I love how they pull together even the most casual outfits, and they’re the best way to hide a bad hair day! With spring, you can experiment with bright colors and fun add ons. When I was in London I saw a blush pink beret covered in pearls – so chic! Below are the top 5 hats on my spring wish list.
- This pink felt boater hat is in my shopping cart. I’m obsessed with the fun color on such a classic style.
- I’m loving the structure on this tan baker boy cap. And the lace detailing is so pretty!
- With 12 gorgeous colors to choose from, this classic beret is the best I’ve found. I need the lilac color for spring! Plus, you can’t beat the $28 price tag.
- A straw hat will always be a spring staple. I’m loving the navy option on this wide-brimmed fedora. It’s such a pretty addition to any hat collection!
- I’ve got all the heart eyes for this white tweed baker boy cap. The texture and color are just gorgeous!
What do you think of the hat trend? Which style are you most excited about?
Photos by Victoria Metaxas