As we round the corner into the last few days before Christmas, I’m starting to think about what to wear. Picking out my holiday outfits is usually a pretty last minute task for me. I get so consumed with shopping and wrapping gifts in the days leading up to Christmas, outfit planning ends up being an afterthought. In an effort to be a *bit* more prepared this year, I put together a few outfits I wore last year that would be really easy to re-create! Whether your family is formal or casual, I’ve got ya covered.
1. This look is comfy, cozy, and perfect for any casual Christmas party. The pops of red against the neutral color palette feel really festive. I might even wear this exact look over the weekend, as Connor’s family Christmas is pretty laid back. You can read the full post here.
2. Sequin Leggings are a must this time of the year. From Christmas parties to NYE, you’re going to get a lot of use out of these! I even love them paired with chunky sweaters for a more every day look as well. You can read the full post here.
3. I think a pop of pink for holiday parties is a fun and unexpected touch of color. In a sea of red and green you will definitely stand out! Pair with a sequined dress for maximum effect. You can read the full post here.
4. White jeans make such a chic statement this time of the year. Add a metallic top and top with a classic Barbour coat for a touch of laid back glam. You can read the full post here.
5. Nothing says NYE like metallics and sequins! This is my go-to look every year, and it never disappoints. I loved pairing rose gold and silver last year, this color combo made me feel like a million bucks! You can read the full post here.
I hope you found some inspiration for your upcoming holiday festivities! I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas, and I’ll see you back here next week for some exciting NYE content I have in the works. Have a safe and fun holiday weekend!
Photos by Lydia Hudgens