Can you guys believe it’s already November?! I DEFINITELY can’t! I actually didn’t even realize when I was writing Tuesday’s apple picking post, that it was November 1st! It’s safe to say that the month really snuck up on me. I’m so excited for November though, because one of my favorite holidays of the year is Thanksgiving! There is nothing better than friends, family, and good food 🙂 Read on to see some of the things I’m loving this month!
- This faux fur pom pom throw (currently on sale for $99). I can’t wait to warm up with a cup of hot cocoa, snuggled up in this cozy blanket!
- Everything in the CROSBY by Mollie Burch fall line. I styled the Maggie Top in Foliage Print in this post, but I’m also loving this top and this gorgeous floral dress.
- This candle. Seriously ya’ll, it’s the best candle I’ve ever had. I burn through about six of them during November and December, and I also give them as gifts to the women in my family every year.
- GiGi New York’s new holiday selection. This metallic lizard print clutch gives me ALL the heart eyes.
- This basic white tunic shirt. I plan on wearing mine with skinny jeans, layered under sweaters!
- These Sole Society bow booties. I’m wearing the Rust color in this post, and they are even more stunning in person. They are such high quality for their $100 price point (and are currently on sale for $75!)
- These holiday pajamas. I’m a bit obsessed with cozy and cute pajamas, and every season I stock up on a few new pairs.
- This overnight moisturizer from TULA. As the weather gets colder, my skin starts to get so dry! This night cream is a life saver.
- These neutral sneaks. I have them in black, and I think I add to add this color to my collection!
- The cutest holiday doormat I’ve ever seen! No hum bugs allowed!
That’s it for right now! Stay tuned for my holiday shop, which will be added to my main menu very soon. Those who follow me on Snapchat (astylishsideprj) will be the very first to know when it’s up!
PS. My hair looks fab right?! Thanks for noticing 😉 These photos were taken right after I got my hair cut and styled at Fourteenjay in Tribeca! A full review of the salon will be coming next week.
Photos by Lydia Hudgens Photography