Sweatshirt: Nike Washington D.C. Women’s Half Marathon SE (similar here that comes in tons of colors!) / Jeans: J. Crew Factory / Shoes: Nike / Tote: Tory Burch / Studs: J. Crew / Sunnies: Ray Ban
Today is moving day!! While I am super excited to start a new beginning with the BF, moving is so stressful! (WHERE did all of these clothes come from?!? They can’t ALL be mine!) I’ve moved every year since I left for college, so I’ve picked up a few tricks to make the day run a bit more smoothly.
1. Wear loose and comfy clothes (this doesn’t have to mean yoga pants and your college sorority sweatshirt, you can still be cute! Boyfriend jeans are a great option)
2. Choose shoes you can run around in all day
3. Keep your hair style simple and easy
4. Wear layers (carrying all those boxes of fab clothes gets hot!)
5. Pack a tote with the things that should never leave your sight (i.e. laptop, iPad, phone, precious jewelry, passport, wallet, delivery documents, movers insurance, etc)
Wish us luck today!!! I’m thinking about doing an apartment tour once we’re all settled so keep an eye out!